Loop Concepts, in partnership with British Educational Supplier Association (BESA), cordially invites you to our Leadership Conference 2016 where participants will hear from experts, meet with their peers to share ideas, and reflect on their leadership performance.
The Conference is for educational professionals who may be based in the Nigeria or anywhere in the world and are likely to be, or aspire to be:
leaders or managers in higher education institutions;
educational consultants and/or
workers in educational planning, development or inspection role for a national or regional organization.
Theme: “Innovative Approach to Managing an Educational
Institution in a Dwindling Economy”
Venue: Westown Hall, Opebi Link Road, behind Sheraton, Lagos
Date: 14th – 15th April 2016
Conference fee: N160, 000:00 (With accommodation)
N120, 000:00 (Without accommodation)
1. Conference materials
2. Electronic tablet/ Ipad during training
4. Group photograph
5. Tea break/Lunch
Loop Education Leadership Conference 2016 is where leadership expertise in education finds its knowledge center and heart. Whether your leadership imperatives are in a lecture room, an institution, or system-wide, this Leadership Conference will address your needs with immediate and practical solutions. Optimal performance differentiates Institutions that are truly succeeding from those that are struggling.
The Conference will focus on:
- Leadership Agility;
- Competency Based Training;
- Identifying Agile High Potentials and
- Collective Leadership Approach.
- Equip participants with the knowledge to improve their understanding of educational management and leadership.
- Explore the connection of institutional leadership to student achievement.
- Add important new ideas to participants’ leadership knowledge base.
- Enable participants to apply theory and research in their job.
- Foster continuing professional development through reflection on practice.
- Enable participants to consider issues related to the policy context of education.
- Connect participants to the top leaders in school districts across Nigeria, and around the world.
- Give participants the chance to contribute towards improvement of educational systems and institutions and to reflect on the quality of learning and teaching.
- Study materials and support.
The learning strategy for the Conference is collaborative in that participants will share their skills and experience with other applicants. The Conference will be supported by an online learning environment which incorporates focused conferencing and work spaces linked to specific activities for each module.
Who should Attend: All heads of tertiary institutions (including Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education).